If you need new windows for your home, we think bay is a good style to consider. Bay windows can be found on many homes—and, in our opinion, for good reason!
Bay windows project outward from a home’s exterior and are typically picture (fixed-pane) windows flanked by two or more smaller windows, usually casement or double-hung. Picture windows don’t open or close, which means they tend to allow less air leakage and are more energy-efficient.
Benefits of Bay Windows
- Considering buying new bay windows? In addition to their energy efficiency, these windows offer a number of benefits. They:
- Add unique architecture to any home’s exterior – bay windows are often used solely for aesthetics! They stand out more so than other types of windows.
- Can help increase the market value of your home – bay windows can help improve the curb appeal and resale value of your home.
- Help brighten any space – if a room in your home is dim, installing a bay window is a great way to let in natural light and brighten the space.
- Offer expansive views – you can use bay windows to highlight your landscaping; they are bigger than other windows and offer beautiful, expansive views.
It’s best to call Windowfits at (951) 677-2593 or fill out a contact form for more details on these offers. As a family owned and run business, Windowfits Exteriors takes great pride in a quick response to customers and appreciate the thousands of referrals they’ve received over their 15 years of business. Are you ready to have your windows replaced? Contact us today.